Terms and conditions
General terms and conditions
SV LEATHER SRL is a company registered in Italy (registered in the register of companies under number PI 122544, with registered office in Largo Sereni 11, 56029, Santa Croce sull'Arno (PI), is the owner of the trademark MUTH ® and offers for sale the products of the collections marked with the trademark MUTH ® to its customers through this site www.muthbags.com (the "Site"). The sale of the Products on the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions of sale (the "Conditions of Sale").
1. The Products on the Site are offered for sale only to consumer customers ("Customer(s)" or "You"), the term Customer means any natural person who makes purchases for purposes unrelated to business, entrepreneurial, craft or professional. The purchase of Products on the Site is permitted only to persons over 18 years of age or older. The Products offered for sale on the Site may be purchased and shipped only in the countries indicated on the Site. Prices and commercial conditions may vary from country to country.
3. By sending the purchase order, the Customer accepts and undertakes to comply with these Conditions of Sale. If the Customer does not accept any of the conditions indicated in the Conditions of Sale, he or she must not send a purchase order for the Products on the Site.
Order acceptance procedure
1. To purchase one or more Products, the Customer must select the Products of interest, color and size. The Products selected for purchase will be added to the Shopping Cart. In order to be able to keep the items in the Shopping Cart so that the purchase can be continued at a later date, the Customer must first create an online account and log into that account at the time of purchase. It is possible to purchase without an online account/without registration, but all items included in the Shopping Cart will be deleted if the purchase procedure is not completed in the session and in this case the Customer will be required to start a new purchase procedure when returning to the Site at a later time.
2. The Customer has the possibility to modify any information entered by him/her during the purchase procedure until the moment he/she confirms his/her order. Once the order is sent, it is no longer possible for the Customer to modify or cancel the order.
4. After sending the order, MUTH ® will send the Customer an email to confirm receipt of the order and its processing (the "Order Confirmation"). Customers may access their orders at any time from the "My Account" section on the Site, if they have registered for the "My Account" feature on the Site, or by contacting Customer Service at email@example.com.
5. Please note that the Order Confirmation does not constitute acceptance by MUTH ® of the Customer's order. MUTH ® will accept the order and will charge the amounts due to the Customer's payment card only when the Products are shipped.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
6. For payments by Bank Transfer as soon as we receive payment from the customer, the customer's Order will be processed. The customer has 5 days to pay by bank transfer, otherwise MUTH ® will proceed with the cancellation of the order. At this point MUTH ® will send the customer a further confirmation email confirming that the order has been accepted and is being processed. In case of payment by bank transfer the email will contain instructions for the bank remittance. Once the products have been shipped (the "Shipping Confirmation"). The order invoice will be available in the customer area under "orders".
7. MUTH ® reserves the right not to accept orders placed by the Customer if it believes that they do not meet the requirements for sending a purchase order or those placed by persons with whom a legal dispute is pending in connection with a previous order or for any other legitimate reason, without giving a reason. MUTH ® reserves the right not to accept or process orders that appear to have been submitted by traders and / or distributors.
8. For each Product offered for sale on the Site, an image of the Product will be displayed, together with the unit price, colors and sizes available. The images of the Products are provided purely and exclusively for illustrative purposes. The images and colors of the Products offered for sale on the Site may not correspond to the real colors due to the effect of the browser and/or monitor used or for other technical reasons. MUTH ® is not responsible for the possible inadequacy of the graphic representations of Products shown on the Site if due to the above technical reasons.
Availability and pre-sale
1. MUTH ® is committed to ensuring the availability of all Products offered on the Site, however, in exceptional cases, it may be possible that Products sold on the Site are not actually available. MUTH ® invites the Customer to check the availability of the Products offered for sale on the Site at the time of purchase.
2. If the Products ordered by the Customer are temporarily unavailable, with the exception of pre-orders and orders for Products with reduced availability whose availability date is clearly indicated, MUTH ® shall inform the Customer by email within the next business day after the order is placed. If the Products are not available, the Customer's payment card will not be charged. If the purchase amount has already been charged, a refund will be made within 14 (fourteen) days on the payment card used to send the order.
3. Products bearing the inscription (pre-order) can be purchased with pre-sale. The delivery time for a product that can be purchased in pre-sale are from 2 to 3 weeks. MUTH ® will contact the customer regarding the status of the order and its completion as well as communicate the sending of the same by express courier with tracking number.
Price and payment
1. Prices of Products available for sale on the Site are expressed in EUR (€) for sales in the European Union and in USD ($) for sales in the USA and the rest of the world.
2. All prices of Products to be delivered will include VAT if delivered in the UK or the European Union, will be free of VAT and duties if delivered in the USA, unless otherwise stated during the purchase process. Shipping costs depend on the destination and type of delivery selected during the purchase process. Shipping costs will be detailed on the payment page, in the Order Confirmation. Possible duties and all the various customs charges, are at the expense of the recipient and must be paid to the courier at the time of delivery.
3. MUTH ® accepts payments by MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Maestro, Union Pay, Bank Transfer and PayPal for European countries.
Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Diners Bank Transfer and PayPal for USA.
Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Diners, Bank Transfer and PayPal for Australia.
Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Bank Transfer and PayPal for Asia and Canada.
4. For payments by credit card and PayPal, the Products purchased will be sent to the Customer only after verification of the data relating to the Customer's payment card and only after receiving authorization to debit from the Customer's bank. The verification of the data related to the payment card is usually instantaneous, but in some cases may lead to delays, but it will be reduced to a minimum and normally does not require more than 24 hours; however, there may be more time. The amount will be charged to the Customer's card only when the Products are shipped. If payment by Bank Transfer has been selected, the Customer will receive an email with all the details and will have up to a maximum of 5 days to proceed with the payment. Otherwise, the order will be cancelled. Once the payment is received, the order will be processed.
5. All Products are supplied with an identification tag containing an identification number that is an integral part of the Product in question. The Customer shall not remove the identification tag and the related identification number from the Product until it has verified that the Product corresponds to the requested order or until it decides not to exercise the right of withdrawal set out in point 7 below.
1. The Products will be shipped to the address provided during the purchase process. For security reasons, MUTH ® does not ship any order to P.O. boxes or accept any order where it is impossible to verify the identity of the recipient of the order and the address of the individual.